Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis, described the unconscious mind as all the emotions, thoughts, and needs that we are not aware of but that still influence our behavior. It’s the inner voice that feeds us with negative thoughts or gives us the confidence we need to succeed. Recognizing or changing unconscious thoughts is difficult, but studies show that self-confidence hypnosis can help.
We usually think of a confident person as someone who has high self-esteem, but there is a subtle difference between the two. Self-esteem is your overall view of yourself based on past life experiences and relationships. Self-confidence is your belief in your own abilities, but self-confidence can change in various situations. For example, you may have high self-esteem and not feel confident riding a horse or speaking in public. The higher your self-esteem, however, the more likely you are to approach new challenges with confidence.
The way we think about ourselves determines our self-esteem, but our thoughts do not always reflect our reality. The soundtracks from our childhood or perceived failures from the past play in our heads and affect our belief in our own abilities. Hypnotherapy for confidence downloads from the UpNow App use the power of suggestion to uproot the inner critic and reframe negative thinking, improving confidence and self-esteem. Hypnosis makes it easier for you to respond to suggestions, but it does not make you do things you do not want to do.
The UpNow App offers these kinds of self-hypnosis for confidence and success:
1. Hypnosis for social confidence
2. Hypnosis to overcome fear
3. Self-hypnosis for social confidence and success
4. Hypnotherapy for self-esteem
The best confidence hypnosis downloads include ones to enhance your career, help you sleep better, improve mental and physical health, become a better athlete, manage finances, and have better relationships. Hypnotherapy makes it easier to change specific behaviors or to perceive sensations and feelings in a different way. When your thinking changes, your behavior does too.
Studies around the world show the benefit of hypnotherapy for self-esteem and confidence. Among them are the following examples:
1. In a study of cancer patients, participants reported lower emotional distress, higher self-esteem, better emotional regulation, and higher levels of mindfulness when they practiced a mix of self-care and self-confidence hypnosis.
2. A study of undergraduate nursing students in Turkey found that self-hypnosis for confidence reduced anxiety over exams.
3. In 2012, Australian researchers found evidence that clinicians could effectively use self-confidence hypnotherapy to build healthy self-esteem in clients.
4. University researchers in the U.S. found that hypnotherapy for confidence helped participants overcome their fear of public speaking.
5. In 2010, U.S. researchers found that hypnosis helped participants who were being treated for depression.
6. A 2011 study showed that hypnosis for self-esteem and visualization helped athletes improve their performance.
Other studies show that hypnotherapy for confidence and related issues helps with conditions that lower self-esteem. Examples include alcohol, drug, tobacco, and internet addictions.
Will hypnosis work for you? In 2012, researchers at Stanford University in the U.S. used data from magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to study the parts of the brain involved in hypnosis. They found that people who have less activity in areas that control attention and executive functioning are not easily hypnotized.
Dr. David Spiegel, a leading researcher at Stanford, says hypnosis may rewire the brain. Some circumstances, such as childhood trauma or a good imagination in the early years, seem to make the brain more amenable to hypnosis. The process is still a mystery, but now we know more about how it occurs. According to Dr. Spiegel, about one in four people is resistant to hypnosis.
To get the best confidence hypnosis results, you need access to a program that is always available and easy to use. Download the UpNow App, or make a booking with our hypnotherapist and experience personal transformation through hypnosis for self-confidence today. Learn about hypnosis, find the one that works for you, and become the person you want to be.