The Secret behind Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
Breathe the Stress Away with Relaxation Hypnotherapy
Are you ready to become your best self? Whether you are facing a particular challenge, mental health struggles, or relationship difficulties, counselling and mental health services can help. Research even indicates that therapy can be more effective than medication for certain mental health issues because it can be empowering. With the right therapeutic techniques, you can develop the skills you need today and in the future, reduce your dependence on other treatments, and embrace the life you really want and deserve.
Who Can Benefit from Counselling?
We live in a stressful world, and mental health issues are increasingly common worldwide, with about 15 percent of people around the globe struggling with serious mental health issues. In Hong Kong, that number is even higher. About six out of 10 adults in Hong Kong suffer from a common mental disorder at some point in their lifetime, most often depression or anxiety. Worse, only about a fourth of them ever receive the professional help that could help them overcome these issues comfortably and successfully.
Although mental health struggles are extremely common and underrecognized, they are also highly treatable. Whether you are dealing with a mental health problem or simply stressed, online counselling in Hong Kong can make a big difference in how you feel and function.
You may benefit from speaking to a mental health counsellor if you:
- Are struggling to cope
- Spend a great deal of time thinking about or coping with a certain issue
- Have a reduced quality of life
- Are struggling to maintain relationships or care for yourself or others in your life
- Feel overwhelmed or unable to cope with your responsibilities
- Are fatigued
- Are excessively angry or have intrusive or unwanted thoughts
- Feel anxious, depressed, or overly worried
- Feel apathetic or hopeless
- Are withdrawing socially
Making the decision to get help can feel like a big and scary step, but it can open exciting new doors in your life and give you the peace of mind you crave.
- Many think of counseling as a therapy to cope with mental or emotional struggles. It is remarkably […]
What Can Counselling Therapy Do for You?
Therapy is not designed to be a quick fix. Instead, it gives you the tools you need to manage your life more effectively while providing you with long-term solutions. You can get immediate feedback on the various challenges you face, work through relationship issues, and identify and develop your personal goals.
While many people are on the fence when it comes to talking to a mental health counsellor and worry about cost, stigma, repeating trauma, or the difficulties of unburdening yourself to another person, the benefits can be immeasurable. With online counselling in Hong Kong, you have a judgment-free zone in which you can share anything you want while getting help with some of your most serious or concerning struggles.
During counselling therapy, you can expect to:
- Learn more about yourself and ways to take your life in the direction you want to go
- Identify and achieve your goals
- Develop more fulfilling relationships by addressing trust issues, overcoming insecurity, and nurturing deep, abiding trust in one another
- Identify your goals and develop a plan to reach them
- Address specific issues that are holding you back from reaching your dreams
Mounting evidence even points to therapy having serious health benefits, demonstrating that it can promote improved physical functioning. Our counselling and mental health services can also help you cope with certain symptoms of physical illness, such as chronic migraine and arthritis, or insomnia.
- Hong Kongers are busy. From long working hours and heavy personal responsibilities, many people are simply stretched […]
What to Expect from Online Counselling in Hong Kong
All of us need a little extra support from time to time, and psychological counselling can fill that role for you. A mental health counsellor can give you powerful tools that you can use not just during therapy but also on your own at home, at work, or when interacting with loved ones.
With it, you can learn to better manage your emotions and build your resilience. You find ways to deal more effectively with the stress in your life, address painful emotions, and tackle the challenges that make it hard for you to function from day to day. You can nurture your communication and problem-solving skills and develop more positive coping skills.
If you are ready to develop a healthier view of yourself and greater confidence in your ability to rise to any challenge, then counselling may be right for you. Contact Renewed Edge counselling and mental health services today to learn more about your options or schedule your appointment with our mental health counselor.