How to Set Goals
How Can Hypnosis Support Your Professional Success
Hypnosis and hypnotherapy are used by a growing number of qualified individuals in the world. It is only natural that you may be considering booking a session with a hypnotherapist. What should you consider?
Check With Your Physician That There Are No Organic Causes to Your Challenge
Whether you are looking to get rid of excess weight, to manage pain or anything else that hypnosis can treat, you should consult with your physician or a specialist to rule out any body dysfunction. For instance, if you suffer from chronic pain, you must rule out with your physician any organic cause for your safety.
You should also be aware of the side-effects of any medication you use. For instance, if you are taking cortisone, you will gain weight because steroids affect your metabolism and increase your appetite. Steroids might also alter your ability to fall sleep and might affect your moods.
Hypnosis is a very powerful tool but it cannot counteract the negative side-effects of some drugs.
- Navigating the world of mental health care in Hong Kong can be daunting, especially when you’re unsure […]
Check the Qualifications of Your Hypnotherapist
You should always enquire about your hypnotherapist’s credentials. Your hypnotherapist should have followed an evidence-based hypnotherapy course and be certified by a reputable and trustworthy association. At Renewed Edge, we receive referrals from doctors and psychologists. Our hypnotherapist has received the following degrees and certifications among others.
- Hypnosis practitioner & Hypnocoach Diploma (France)
- Hypnotherapist Certificate (US)
- Master Hypnotist Certificate (US)
- Certification from the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the oldest and biggest hypnosis associations (US)
- NLP Certificate (as a licenced practitioner of neurolinguistics programming with Richard Bandler, one of the two founders of the NLP method)
- Hypnobirthing Certificate (from the Hypnobirthing Association)
- Hypnotherapy for Pain Management Certificate (US)
Our hypnotherapist is a member of:
- National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH – United States)
- Hong Kong Guild of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (Hong Kong)
- Hypnobirthing Association (United States)
- Are you looking for counseling services in Hong Kong? You may be feeling overwhelmed and need help […]
The affiliation with hypnotherapy associations that require continuous training shows the dedication of the hypnotherapist to further her education and stay up to date with new trends.
Choose a Hypnotherapist That You Can Trust
Rapport makes all the difference between a therapist and a client. You should feel comfortable discussing challenges with her. The success of the program depends on a good rapport. Even when the therapist is knowledgeable, compassionate and the client is very motivated to get better, there are times when personalities do not fit.
In addition to rapport, you should also choose a therapist that speaks a language you are comfortable in. We use French and English in our practice.
You can also read the testimonials online as well as social media reviews. Just be aware of fake reviews aimed at self-promotion.
- Anecdotal evidence has long supported the idea that focusing your attention on a goal and visualizing its attainment […]
Choose a NGH-Approved Certified Hypnotherapy Certification
Knowing that our hypnotherapist teaches an NGH-approved hypnotherapy training should be of great relied. In order to keep the hypnotherapy certification training current, an instructor needs to stay abreast of the latest developments. In imparting her knowledge to individuals eager to make a difference in other people’s lives, she guarantees that she has the required levels of theoretical and technical expertise.
We can even teach you how to hypnotize yourself. Sign up for the first course, Module 1: Self-hypnosis techniques. We have regular workshops to help you learn a valuable skill.
Continue Educating Yourself
When it comes to your wellbeing and personal growth, you should continue educating yourself.
Read on the following articles:
- Hypnosis is recognized by many medical and psychological associations
- The Myths and Misconceptions of Hypnosis
- What can Hypnosis Treat?
- The Benefits of Hypnosis for Children
- The Benefits of Hypnosis for Men
- The Benefits of Hypnosis for Women
We have many more articles aimed at delivering the latest news on hypnosis [here]. If you have more questions, feel free to contact us. We will be delighted to help.
I’ve Booked a Hypnotherapy Session. What Should I Do Next?
When you have chosen your hypnotherapist, you can start thinking about how you can make the most of your Hypnotherapy Session. It is very simple to do once you have the right mindset. As solution-focused therapists and coaches, we love to dive right into the work and help you maximize your hypnosis sessions.
Renewed Edge, your Hypnotherapy Center in Hong Kong
Our goal is to help you achieve greater personal growth. We cater to business people, athletes, children and future mother-to-be. In addition to providing hypnotherapy and counselling services, our members enjoy a suite of hypnotherapy aids such as the UpNow self-hypnosis app, the NGH-certified hypnotherapy training or hypnobirthing workshops.
Follow us here and subscribe here for all the latest articles on the brain, mind, personal development and hypnosis. You can also find tips on the best hypnotherapy training. You can also contact us now to enquire about how our hypnosis programs can help you.